The Hall occupies an attractive nineteenth century building which was formerly the village school. In 1946 ownership of the premises was conveyed by Sir Henry Fairfax-Lucy to a charitable trust to administer as a parish room for the benefit of the inhabitants of the parish of Charlecote. The hall is a registered charity (number 506728). The trustees delegate management of the hall to a Management Committee.
The hall is used for numerous social events through the year, provides a venue for the Parish Meeting and doubles up as our local polling station. The hall is also available to hire for private engagements.